Is there someone you knew inside the Texas jail you like to greet when he or she got out from the prison? The detail about the planned release date of an inmate and other information can be access by anyone who wanted to know for any TDCJ inmate. As long as you have the basic information of the inmate you can follow the steps below:
- Confirm that there are complete name plus the seven TDCJ number of the offender you are looking. In the event you don’t know the TDCJ, you need to use the state identification number or SID.
- You can seek the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s website of the offender. Many of the recent and former inmates and parolees will be located on the online system.
- If you don’t know how to utilize the site, you may email at email@example.com with the TDCJ number and the question of the release date of the perpetrator. Ensure that you generate the name of the inmate on the subject line of the mail. If you are not confident concerning the TDCJ number, you should use the date of birth, country of sentence or even You can als ask for TDCJ inmate photos.
- Contacting the Texas Department of Criminal Justice could be a different way to acquire the release date of the offender. This is certainly if you need to get an instant reply than waiting for their email. Be certain to be aware of the correct birthday, SID, and TDCJ number of the prisoner that you are questioning.
- But if you aren’t positive concerning the TDCJ number, you could ultimately check out the office along with more questions to be answered on your part.
- Aside from the release date, you may also have facts including the offense entirely committed plus the criminal convictions of the prisoner.
Just visit the website and use the TDCJ Inmate Search for more information.