Since the technology is moving so fast, Google has to also move fast so their users will be satisfied. Now it made easier for a user to access its account without using the laptop or desktop. With your smart android phone or tablet, you can read and send emails. All you need is to setup your account in your mobile or device. The process is really simple and you do not need some technician to help it with you. In this article, you can read the steps on setting up your Gmail account to your phone and some tips if you encounter problems. Just continue reading this blog.
How to Setup?
- First, you have to go to the Setting Menu of your phone. When you are there, find the Accounts & Syncs Settings.
- Once you are on the screen, you can see on the settings the current state and if you add another account you can see it listed on the screen.
- Tap Add Account button.
- Then, tap the Google to add your account to the Google Apps.
- Put your Gmail email address which will be your username and your Gmail password.
- Now, choose which services you would like to sync to your phone.
Now you are ready to send and receive emails from your Gmail account to your phone. Here are also some tips that will be helpful:
- There are phones which have settings that you cannot edit the account already added. The best way is to delete the account and add it again to the setting.
- If problems occurs when you are installing and found no more solutions, it is best to locate the carrier of your phone. In this way you get help immediately.
You can now email anytime and anywhere with your Gmail account. Click here to know the steps on how to create your own Gmail account.