Forming a Limited Liability Company is a beneficial purpose of the business to expand the opportunities of the business and raise the funds. A business structure shortened for LLC that protects the shareholder’s personal assets from the corporation’s liabilities. The creditors and banks will not have the power over the personal assets of the members to cover up the debt of the company. This is the best benefit of the LLC. Look for more benefits in Sunbiz.org Florida. Applying for this company requires submitting a form of Article of Organization in the Florida Department, Division of Corporations. To do the process, you need to read the instructions below so you will know what to do.
- Name of the company. Make a name for your company that is not yet registered in the Florida. Use abbreviations such as “LLC”, “LC”, “L.C” and “L.L.C” at the end of the name to know that you are a member of the Limited Liability Company.
- Hire a legal registration agent who will do the process for you. Be sure that he is from the Florida to make the processing valid and will only be the one to register the business legally. The agent is the one to receive the legal and official documents of the company in behalf of the LLC. There are more about LLC in www.llcfl.net.
- On the Florida Divisions of Corporations website, you will find the cover letter and Article of Organization that are needed to be downloaded and filled out.
- Make sure to complete the form, especially the information that will be needed. Important information includes the name and address of the company, name and address of the agent, the list of managers of the company and the date of the starting operation of the company.
- Send the form after everything is filled out and pay $125 for the processing fee. When done online, you can pay through the credit card.
The steps above must be done accordingly or your process will fail. From here you can start the process now.