Microsoft Hotmail is open to all internet users who wanted to obtain a free email address to use for communication. This webmail service offers many advantages such as using other Microsoft services. You can use this either for work or personal emails only.
Sometimes when we don’t intend to, we forgot the password of our account. If your account is too important it’s because it is where you get your updates from your bank and creditors. You can reset your password anytime. You can read the process here.
Resetting Your Password Steps
1. Open your online browser and direct your way across the hotmail site at www.hotmail.com.
2. If you can’t login into the Hotmail sign in page, look out for the link which says “Can’t access your account” and press it. You might found it displayed on the site below the sign in fields.
3. Key in the email address you might have and enter in the character you will see (known as Captcha). Click on the next button.
4. Opt for the choice that says you ought to reset your password. Select the alternative “Email me a reset link” when you put in a different email at the signing up method. However, if you do not possess an alternate email, it is easy to select the “I can’t use any of this options’. Then hit Next.
5. When you choose option 1, sign in the email address you have registered across the application process as an alternative mail. This is exactly after you have explored the message which reveals “We’ve sent a password reset link to these email addresses”. Follow this link you see over the email so your another Hotmail ID password will reset.
Thing You Need:
- A working computer and internet connection.
- An updated version of browser to access the website.
You can immediately go to Hotmail login page and open your account once you have reset your password.