If you want to keep contact with your loved ones inside the prison, you can now use CorrLinks. It is different from other email services because inmates are allowed to have direct access in their account at corrlinks.com. How can you and your loved one inside the prison use the system? Here are the simple steps on how you can send and receive emails:
- You want to find out first the inmate number. When you don’t find out, just browse the website of Federal Bureau where you’ll discover the number you are trying to find. Just explore there the whole name of the inmate and then which facility he or she is based.
- You should also get hold of the admin of the CorrLinks to recognise if the selected inmates you want to contact present a permitted access within the software.
- Should the inmate would like to speak with you, he or she has to add in you on his or her own address book. That is the only way you are eligible to send out and receive messages through the inside. It is if the person grants your request. To also include your name on his or her list, the inmate sends your name to the admin using
- When you have already been accepted, a message is going to be sent onto your email which contains a redirection of web link on www.corrlinks.com. You have to register as a fresh user and setup your very own profile. When you have your account at this point, you get the advantage to stop or approve inmates who wished to include You will only have 10 days to respond on their request. Soon after 10 days the identification code presented on the invitation will end.
- As soon as you are at this time sign in, you could start writing email on the inmate you intend to communicate with. All the things shall be observed by administrators, each of the email you send and receive.
Go to Corrlinks email sign in page if you have your own account now.