A child should have a periodic payment from their parents. This is for their benefits which ensure they meet their daily needs and graduate until college. This is if both parents undergo divorce and they should get more info at My Florida County. How can a child obtain those payments? Here are the ways:
Get from Debit MasterCard
- For those who do not possess a bank account, selecting a Florida Debit Mastercard is really a wise decision. This is also accessible for those who have bank accounts to apply.
- Just ask a card first by completing the Child Support Payment Options form. You need to send it into the address located in the form. The card is usable for three years and you will promptly receive a brand new one a month ahead of the expiration date.
- Your balance will be check as well as accessible 24 hours each day and 7 days a week online. Just create an account at Florida EPPICard website.
- You can actually observe of the regular monthly in case you are paid in the right amount. Or else, you may contact the regional Clerk of the Court office.
Get from Direct Deposit
- The first you must do is allow the Florida Department of Revenue to enable setting up a direct deposit of money in your bank account. You’ll want to apply for the Child Support Payment Options form and then mail it in the address located in the form.
- When you prefer to make a direct deposit of a checking account, a preprint voided check is needed together with the form.
- When you intend to build a direct deposit of a savings account, you ought to incorporate a letter acquired with your bank with the entire bank routing number including your own account number.
- In case you haven’t still gained any help support, it is easy to make contact with the regional Clerk of the Court office. There is several hometown court office numbers located in the MyFloridaCounty.com internet site.
Read more about Child Support Florida for parents and children, the steps on what to do and legal procedures.