ADP is the company who will offer you the solution of your payroll problems. They have a software which will handle the payroll process in the most convenient way you can think. It is called ADP iPay. Employees can check their income online, view ADP portal statements and even update their W-2 form. They can also request from the system.
Here’s how to get your W-2 form earlier from ADP?
- You need to notify initially your employer which you will need for your W-2 in advance and get your employee ID number. It’s recommended to tell your boss as at the beginning of October or November.
- Check out ADP iPay web page and next login using your account. In case it’s your first time, you have to press the “Register Now’ in the page. Simply input the primary details essential at registration just like your employee ID, tax year, SSS number and zip code.
- You may now ask for your digital type of your W-2 form. The site needs to have you to set up basic info such as your Social Security number and your company name. You may now print your form after getting it.
- You can easily phone ADP and schedule the request promptly. You can obtain the contact number on their website.
- Basically sign in at the account you’ve got set up in ADP. Click the link which states you will notice your W-2 form. Just refer to the instructions presented to the page.
- You can now review your W-2 online. You can even print it as many copies you prefer when tax return needs it.
Do you want to view your ADP portal statements? Sign in to your account now.