There are many webmail services but there are many people signing up for Gmail. This is because there are many cool features you can enjoy. One of them is the POP3 Mail Fetcher. This is used to handle multiple accounts you have in Gmail and then centralized the sending and receiving using only the primary email. Click here for more info. Setup your account by following the steps below:
- Sign in first into your main Gmail account the place you plan to handle your a few other accounts.
- Next, choose the “Setting” url which you can locate near the top left area of the page. Hit additionally the “Mail Setting” link.
- Subsequently, click on the “Accounts and Import” button. In addition hit the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab in this post.
- Input the email address you want being the alternative and next click the tab “Next Step”.
- And next enter also the password of one’s secondary email address contact info and then click the “Add Account” link.
- Choose the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click the “Next Step”.
- You also need to put a screen name on your secondary email address and afterwards move to the coming step by clicking all over again “Next Step”.
- You ought to choose the “Send Verification” and you should not neglect to check on your secondary email account. You ought to click the link consisting of the verification email so that you can ensure that you could have included your profile along with the most important Gmail account. All of the emails forwarded to your secondary email account is going to be sent to the main account. As soon as you reply, the secondary email ID will be presented in the “From” area.
If you want to know more info, just click the link on this post.